02 January 2009

Breaking my break.... for the new years

What's with new years and resolutions; or even better sayings about new-year resolutions ...
"May all your troubles last as long as your new year resolutions" - some wise guy
As an impartial writer i shall leave you to conjecture upon the same...

Now back to the topic... What would be my Top 5 resolutions for the FY 09-10 ? But before that a small recollection of my previous year achievements, Social Project and those innumerable treks (including the NZ trip) I just can't get over the euphoria of last year's experiences. But unfortunately I have always suffered from amnesia and still looking out for the next big thing.... after all I believe that "I am an just an ordinary person in extra-ordinary circumstances"
So a few things that i shall be looking forward in this year; is a drastic change in my professional (back to corporate life and end of academics) and personal (3 year long wait for the union) life.
My Top 5 resolutions for FY'09-10 :-
1) Publish an article in a national newspaper.
Apart from a few articles of mine getting published in a few magazines, I have really been procrastinating. So this shall be one of my first goal.
2) Review 20 out-of-the-world books :-
Reading books has always been a passion, but one-fine day i just thought what if i can read and review around 100 books through-out my lifetime ?? Here was the beginning of my attempt.
3) Travel to atleast 5 new places :-
Travel-for-work not included :) and priority for budget and team would always be retained.
4) Initiate and involve people in a social venture :-
Well, I can definitely be crossing this out of the list ... courtesy Marathon
5) Learn something new :-
A few top things on my mind are either squash or pencil-sketching or atleast salsa

So wish me good luck... cause i really do need them in loads and definitely all of the above would definitely keep the posts-count of this blog mounting .

No comments: