15 July 2007

When the Rain GOD gets Hysterical

It was around 4th Standard and I shall remember this throughout my entire life, one of the first time that my belief in god was strengthened to the core. I had not finished my home-work and after constant reprimanding I was sure that the teacher would rather take my pants down in class this time, and boy did i pray to god with all my might....
LO Behold there was RAIN... and then i was saved from the blasphemous humiliation.

This was one of the first few weeks @ SP, and this brought back all those old-gold memories.. it rained and with the mumbai might, more so reminded me of the few scenes of Forest Gump, while during his millitary moments in vietnam he says, that suddenly it started raining and it just kept on raining......

And in case you are still wondering.... no, there was no cancellation of classes unfortunately this time of the year ;)
For more pics : Anoop's collection - 1, 2

p.s: Despite the total hostel arrest we had, we still got our usual meals directly @ Hostel.. JAI SP

No comments: